Embedded Software Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Embedded Software Engineer to join a great manufacturing company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same the Embedded Software Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and implement safety-critical control algorithms for autonomous vehicles
- Generate innovative ideas to address technical challenges
- Analyse data from simulation and real-world testing to evaluate and refine system performance
- Lead the integration of 3rd party sensor, communication and actuator systems onto vehicles
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within engineering/manufacturing environment within a similar role.
- Experience of cross-platform software engineering experience with C++ or python
- Experience working on robot systems
- Experience with communications protocols and hardware
Package and Benefits:
- £45,000 – £55,000
- Healthcare, 9-day fortnight, Sick pay & company pension scheme
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Embedded Software Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22305_1694184611
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Healthcare, 9-day fortnight, Sick pay
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: