Embedded Systems Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Embedded Systems Engineer to join a hugely exciting company who are going through an extended period of growth.
- Bonus, 25 days+BH, share options, healthcare, EV scheme
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
With no day ever being the same the Embedded Systems Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Designing & developing firmware for both existing & new products
- Developing software for testing of products
- Producing high quality design & user documentation
- Reviewing code & design architecture
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within engineering environment within a similar role
- Skilled in Embedded C & C++
- Working on real-time systems
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Embedded Systems Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 23695_1707500666
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Hybrid, bonus, 25 days+BH, healthcare
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: