Engineering Manager – Barnstable
£48,000 – £60,000
25 Days holiday + BH, pension Scheme, Local Gym Membership, Employee Assistance Programme and many more!
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Engineering Manager to join an renowned UK wide FMCG company in the Barnstable Area!
With no day ever being the same the Engineering Manager role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Enforce company standards and discipline
- Develop and manage the preventative maintenance system and support budget adherence to provide machine reliability.
- Drive the achievement of efficient performance of the maintenance department
- Advise Senior Management on production requirements and capital investments
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Certified mechanical biased engineer with appropriate qualifications
- Hands on and a leader at the same time.
- Key understanding of manufacturing needs in relation to efficiencies, quality and budgets
Package and Benefits:
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Local Gym membership
- Pension Scheme
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for this role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Shannon Webb on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 000000_1703237942
Salary: £48000 - £60000 per annum + 25 days + BH, EAP, Gym
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: