Monday – Friday days ( flexibility required)
This is an opportunity to work for a large well established business and with over 60 years’ experience within a secure industry. With training and development on offer to maximize your skillset, this opportunity will stand out to candidates looking to gain new skills. With a long-established presence working within the UK obtaining a consistent order book, this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- Providing corrective maintenance tasks and troubleshooting for both reactive and preventative faults
- Overseeing the day to day job requests , organising the workload dependent on production priorities
- Overseeing and carrying out day to day maintenance, strip downs, rebuilds, planned preventative maintenance on the production plant and services;
- Monitoring and implementing sufficient levels of planned maintenance , reviewing the requirements on an ongoing basis to optimise maintenance and production reliability;
- Implement a planned and structured maintenance system and job planning procedure;
- Ensure all Health & Safety policies are adhered to.
- Organise and control contractors ensuring all Health & Safety and permit procedures are implemented.
Skills and Qualifications
- 10 – 15 years engineering experience with a recognized engineering qualification
- Previous experience managing teams of engineers
- Experience working on a wide range of food processing plant and ancillary equipment or working from a similar fast-moving process plant environment.
- Must have strong diagnosis skills with a confident methodical approach to problem solving.
- Must be a positive, motivated team player with a “can and will do attitude”.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a clean UK driver’s licence.
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
Please send your CV to directly to Paige Titley at email@example.com
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production
Job Reference: ENGMang1_1704789010
Salary: £50000 - £51000 per annum + Staff Discount ,28 Days Holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester