Engineering Manager – Barnstable
£48,000 – £60,000
25 Days holiday + BH, pension Scheme, Local Gym Membership, Employee Assistance Programme and many more!
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Engineering Manager to join an renowned UK wide FMCG company in the Barnstable Area!
With no day ever being the same the Engineering Manager role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Enforce company standards and discipline
- Develop and manage the preventative maintenance system and support budget adherence to provide machine reliability.
- Drive the achievement of efficient performance of the maintenance department
- Advise Senior Management on production requirements and capital investments
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Certified mechanical biased engineer with appropriate qualifications
- Hands on and a leader at the same time.
- Key understanding of manufacturing needs in relation to efficiencies, quality and budgets
Package and Benefits:
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Local Gym membership
- Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 000000_1707409061
Salary: £48000 - £60000 per annum + 25 days + BH, EAP, Gym
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: