£29,000- 32,000 DOE
Monday – Friday (9.00 – 5.00pm)
Our client is a leading manufacturing company within the food industry with a reputation for product quality which is second to none and has industry leading standards. They are looking for an Engineering Storesperson to join their expanding team.
Role & Responsibilities:
To generate, coordinate and monitor effective planning for engineering activities carried out on site. To implement and coordinate best practice inventory management systems and processes, to deliver the required customer service levels and budgetary control.
* Day to day management of the stores goods in and goods out operation
* BOM material creation for assets.
* BOM service pack generation for planned activities.
* Administration of the CMMS System
* Attend engineering weekly planning
* Complete regular cycle counts and full stock counts in line with ME roadmap.
* Stock out errors are investigated to root cause and then eliminated.
* Implement 5s plan for engineering stores.
* Complete 5s weekly audit for engineering stores.
* Ensuring all engineering materials are stored correctly and safely.
* Implement visual management processed inline with site standards.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Experience of FMCG environment
* Experience of ERP system
* Engineering parts knowledge
* Stores / inventory management experience
* Negotiating / influencing skills
* Planning and organisational skills
Shifts & Benefits Package:
* Shift:- Monday – Friday days
* Salary:- £29,000 – £32,000 DOE
* Benefits:- 25 Days Holiday,
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy –
Scott Bird on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area, we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 7674_1695302238
Salary: £29000 - £32000 per annum + Doe
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: