ESC Design Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a ESC Design Engineer to join a hugely exciting company who are going through an extended period of growth.
- 9 day fortnight – healthcare – sick pay – insurance schemes – company pension
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
With no day ever being the same the ESC Design Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement inverter models for BLDC motors, ensuring optimal performance and efficiency.
- Lead the PCB layout process, optimizing design for reliability, manufacturability, and thermal performance.
- Utilize simulation tools for analysis and validation of inverter designs.
- Develop comprehensive test procedures to validate inverter functionality and performance.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within engineering environment within a similar role
- Proven experience working with BLDC or PMSM inverters.
- Coding experience in C/C++/Assembly software.
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the ESC Design Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 23445_1704469300
Salary: £60000 - £80000 per annum + 9 day fortnight, healthcare & sick pay
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: