IN HOUSE MANUFACTURING ROLE – Covering all details across the manufacturing site in relation to HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, Security and further!
£42,500 – £47,500 – Dependent on Experience
My client, a market leading manufacturer is seeking to enhance its business team with the appointment of a Facilities Engineer to progress and develop their site for further improvement & implementation.
- Energy champion for site, responsible for maintaining measures, identifying, and implementing savings.
- Lead facilities HSE adherence
- Identify and project manage facilities improvement projects through to successful completion.
- Annual service contracts – experience in all aspects of contractor management and the ability to prioritise and understand the impact of decisions made is key.
- Assist with CMMS
- Process planning – to define which processes need improving
- Capital expenditure justification
- Review of tooling materials and recommendations for new ones
- Organising, performing and documenting trials for new machines and materials
- Migration of tooling and work databases to the ERP system
- Generating and updating of KPIs and reports
Skills and Qualifications
- Completed relevant qualification – Engineering / Electrical Qualification
- NEBOSH qualification – Desirable
- Fully conversant with H&S rules, regulations and best practices.
- Fully conversant with environmental regulations.
- Knowledge of electrical installations and working knowledge of engineering drawings
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: FEJK_1703081423
Salary: £45000 - £49000 per annum + Pension, Bonus Schemes & Further
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: