Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineers
£28,000 – £35,000 DOE with OTE’s £40,000 +
London (Regional Patches) Please apply if you have connections to London.
On offer is the opportunity to join one of the biggest manufacturers and suppliers of domestic appliances in the world.
Required is a field service engineer to join the well-established service team who will be responsible for the service and repair of domestic appliances such washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers and cooking appliances.
My clients are well known for their forward their development of engineers and full company and manufacture training is included in the position.
If you are a multi skilled engineer who would like to build a career in the domestic appliance sector please apply for this role!
Roles and Responsibilities
* Service, maintenance and repair of domestic appliances at residential sites
* Representing the Brand
* Health and safety, using right procedures and PPE
* Working alone and as part of a team
* Managing stock levels
Knowledge and Experience
* Mechanical and electrical knowledge
* Some knowledge of plumbing
* Electrically qualification very beneficial
* Full UK Driving License
* Can work under own initiative
Benefits and Package
* £28,000 – £35,000 (Done on experience)
* Overtime paid on top and bonus scheme
* Company vehicle
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Adam Burroughs directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275371981
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 14641/8534_1658828273
Job Start Date: ASAP