Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer (Forklifts and Telehandlers)
£28,000-£32,000 basic OTEs + benefits
£37,000 + OTE
Southampton (And Surrounding Areas)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced field service engineer to join one of most reputable companies within the materials handling / heavy plant sector. Our client is well established and well respected within the industry and are looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join the team, due to expansion within the business.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Service, maintenance and repairs of a wide range of materials handling equipment
* Travelling to new and existing customer sites, serving a wide variety of industries
* Carry out pre delivery inspections and occasional testing of equipment
* Diagnose faults and repair forklift trucks, powered access equipment, warehouse equipment and more.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Forklift engineering experience (highly desirable)
* Experience with LOLER inspections (desirable)
* Experience with Hydraulics (essential)
* Must have hands on engineering experience in a similar field
* Company Van and Fuel Card
* Manufacturing Training Courses
* Plus a big range of other benefits
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Adam Burroughs directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 49496/534_1659438328
Job Start Date: ASAP