Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer – medical devices
£28,000-£36,000 basic salary DOE
This a fantastic opportunity for any engineer within the medical sector to join a global company providing support to hospitals and life science institutions. Their belief in high standard of care and wellbeing of their employees sets them apart from the other giants in the industry.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
* To carry out routine servicing of high-risk ACT equipment.
* To carry out electrical/mechanical fault finding of equipment, repairs, and servicing.
* To maintain adequate stock levels of spare parts within guidelines and ensure upkeep of documentation of records for submission.
* To maintain quality documentation records for submission to the customer via approved systems.
* Work to maintain a high standard of customer service and protect your health and safety as well as that of your colleagues, customers, and members of the public.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
*Qualification in Engineering, electronics or medical technologies such as biomedical engineering
*Experience with medical equipment essential.
*Proficiency in Medical Electronics is highly desired
*Excellent communication and customer servicing skills.
*Willing to be vaccinated in order work at customer’s site.
*Van and Fuel Card
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Charlie Lilley directly at Charliel@hunterselection.co.uk or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 19313_1651849386
Job Start Date: