Field Service Engineer
Service Engineer for a leading supplier of medical gas equipment is seeking a Field Service Engineer to assist us with their all-inclusive medical gas planning, design, maintenance and installation service.
The successful applicant will be involved in preventative and reactive maintenance, playing a key role in service delivery and improvements. This is a customer-focused role, where the successful applicant will service and maintain a wide variety of medical gas plant and equipment within NHS and private hospitals across the region.
The key responsibilities of a Field Service Engineer include, but are not limited to:
* Working in accordance with industry standards and hospital requirements.
* Performing service, repair, PPM checks, tests and inspections of Medical Gas equipment such as Air-Compressors, Vacuum Pumps, Alarm Panels and hospital ward gas outlets.
* Reporting any major issues that may/will affect medical gas supply.
* Submitting job summary and maintenance reports.
* Maintaining van stocks.
* Be part of out of hours on call rota team (1 day during the week and 1 weekend in 5).
The company is a leading supplier of medical gas systems, Compressors and associated equipment.
Car or Van
On call allowance
Enhanced pension 5% +10%
% of commission
Life Assurance Private Medical
OTE £40,000 ++
Working with NHS Hospital Trusts and the private sector across the UK, designing, installing and maintaining a wide range of medical gas systems, the company offers services including installation, maintenance and consultancy.
The key skills and qualities of a Service Engineer
* Experience working with Electro-Mechanical systems.
* Competent Person (MGPS) status will be an advantage.
* Working for the NHS or hospital environment is a plus, with a proactive approach to health and safety.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more
Suitable candidates should apply immediately or by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Matt Hayes on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Medical gas air handling compressors compressor gas pump generator pumps compress mechanical electrical engineer engineering service engineer hydraulics pneumatics mobile install
Job Reference: ME534Comp/SE_1653647892
Job Start Date: Asap
Job Location: Enfield, London