Field Service Engineer
Site Services Engineer
£35,000 (+ Regular Overtime)
- 13 Weeks’ Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Van
- Regular Overtime (1.5x – 2x Pay)
My client has been renowned as one of the UK’s top employers, specialising in electrical and mechanical services to a wide range of industrial and commercial sectors.
As a Mechanical Fitter, you will work as part of an experience work force, and benefit from a company that strives to invest in their employees.
If you are a Mechanical Fitter looking for continuous development to expand your potential, then apply now!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Repairing and maintaining a range of electrical and mechanical rotating equipment; Motors, Pumps and Gearboxes on customer sites.
- Travelling to small and large customer sites to carry out planned and reactive maintenance.
- This role will also include other Workshop duties, such as; AC and DC motors, motorized gearboxes, Gearbox’s, Pumps, Fan units and other associated rotating equipment.
- Paid door to door.
- Ability to fault find and identify/rectify defects and worn components
- Basic capabilities to test and assess AC and DC components
- Have sound mechanical engineering knowledge to identify and rectify faulty and worn / damaged components and understand reclamation techniques and reverse engineering options
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 23341/534(F)_1701365107
Salary: Up to £35000 per annum + Amazing Company Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: