Field Service Engineer
£31,500 – £40,000 (DOE) +Overtime + Company Vehicle + Pension + Benefits
Hunter Selection are working alongside one of the biggest and best OEM companies in the Garage Equipment Industry, who are looking for a Service Engineer.
You will be able showcase your mechanical, electrical, electronic and calibration skill set working on an interesting and varied mix of electro mechanical equipment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Working from home attending customer sites to carry out servicing on a wide range of electro mechanical equipment.
* Fault finding, diagnostics, repairs and calibration
* Liaising with customers
* See tasks through to completion
* Problem solve using own initiative
* Call out Rota
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Garage Equipment is essential – Desirable
* Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical and electrical equipment
* Knowledge of inspection and breakdown repairs
* Customer focused – excellent communication skills
* Basic computer/IT skills
* GCSE Math
* Salary dependent on experience, £31,500 – £40,000
* Overtime + Bonus
* Company Vehicle
* Pension Scheme
* 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Mobile Phone, PDA
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy, Matt Hayes on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can click apply now.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in the UK we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 379981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
plant digger hydraulics forklift electrics heavy plant dozer jcb telehandler garage equipment lifts mechnical mechanics service engineer faultfind schmatics lifts hydraulic plant engineer
Job Reference: MJHBEGAR_1704203841
Salary: + Overtime + Vehicle + Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: