Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer in the heavy plant sector.
The central belt of Scotland
DOE £13-£17 P/H
Company Van provided + phone + healthcare + pension
40-hour week paid door to door. Plenty of OT opportunities at 1.5x
My client is a giant in the industry. They are looking for experienced plant engineers looking to throw themselves into this fantastic opportunity. They are looking for confident, hardworking engineers who can make the most of the progression opportunities on offer in this role.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Servicing, maintenance of their fleet of heavy plant machinery.
- Build strong and positive relationships with the customer – gaining an understanding of the customer company and its operations to feedback to the employer.
- Mechanical, electrics and hydraulic diagnostics and fault-finding and then repairs to the highest standard, providing ‘first time fix.’
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in heavy plant – NVQ desirable.
- Potentially look at transferable skills if qualified and clear experience in another similar sector.
- Ability to be professional, motivated and customer focused.
- Quality focused and hard working.
- Driving license.
- £13-£17 p/h DOE
- Van + phone + healthcare + pension
- 40-hour weeks, door to door.
- Plenty of OT available at 1.5x (double time on a Saturday after first 4 hours)
- Specialist training on offer.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Charlie Lilley directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 19246_1654784097
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Central Belt