Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer (Weighing Equipment)
Basic Salary £24,000 to £27,000 + Training + Progression + Vehicle + Pension
Commutable from Leeds, Sheffield, Scunthorpe and York.
On offer is the chance to join a global company that specialise in the manufacture, sales and aftersales care of a wide range of high spec, specialist weighing equipment. In this field-based role you will be given the autonomy of managing your own workload, covering a regional patch in the South West. With overtime on offer to drastically increase your earnings there has never been a more exciting opportunity to join the team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preventative maintenance, service, repair and calibration of a range of weighing equipment
- Carry out electrical/mechanical fault finding of equipment.
- Providing excellent customer service to customers in a range of environments
- Equipment such as weighbridges, industrial weighscales, beltweighers, weighing conveyors etc.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Recognised Qualification in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- 3 years+ experience in field service roles
- Experience of Industrial Weighing equipment highly desirable
- Strong Mechanical, Electrical and IT skills
- Ability to work alone, on your own initiative
- Leading global manufacturer
- Full training and development plan
- Company vehicle
- Private Healthcare
- Overtime paid at enhanced rates.
- Fantastic company pension contribution
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Charlie Lilley directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Service Engineer, Field, Engineer, Medical Engineer, Mobile Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Field Service, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, IT, Software, Weighbridge, Beltweigher, Electromech, Industrial, Maintenance, Repair, Breakdowns, Fault Find, Calibration, Testing,
Job Reference: 20577_1654873684
Job Start Date: ASAP