Field Service Engineers
Field Service Engineer in the heavy plant sector
Salary £28,000-£36,000 DOE
40 hours – door to door travel and OT paid at 1.5x
My client is one of the biggest names in the industry offering a varied role with plenty of training and progression. They are looking for experienced plant engineers looking to throw themselves into this fantastic opportunity,
Role & Responsibilities:
- Home based field service engineer – servicing, maintenance of their fleet of heavy plant machinery.
- Working on a range of plant + heavy plant.
- Mechanical, electrics and hydraulic diagnostics and fault-finding. Use of laptop-based diagnostics.
- Delivering accurate, well-constructed fault-finding reports.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Apprenticeship in Construction Plant Maintenance and Repair or relevant experience in heavy construction equipment.
Time served within the industry.
Strong mechanical knowledge with electrical experience.
A team player – company ethos based on teamwork and togetherness.
Face of the company – someone who is personable and enthusiastic.
Attitude key – successful candidate will be the face of the business so need to be personable and good with clients.
- £28,000 – £36,000 DOE
- Van + healthcare + bonus scheme + pension
- 40 hour weeks, door to door.
- Plenty of OT available at 1.5x
- 20 + 8 days holiday, increasing with service.
- Specialist training on offer.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Charlie Lilley directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Plant, digger, dozer, hydraulics, electric, mechanical, telehandler, excavator, workshop, engineer, mechanic, forklift, powered access, HGV
Job Reference: 19313_1658418783
Salary: £28000 - £36000 per annum + van + pension + healthcare
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP