Up to £65,000
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension contributions matched up to 8%
- Life Assurance 4x salary
- Free on site parking
- Company Events
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced financial controller to join a leading innovative company who are on the next phase of their journey. This company pride themselves on their continuous development and improvement of the processes and production equipment. This person would join a well balanced team working in a highly, professional and regulated industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing financial performance and coordinate the reporting effectively, supporting business growth plans in accordance with the company objectives and local processes.
- Manage the key results and indicators in Operations, track and analyse results of projects, analyse manufacturing variances and coordinate the standard cost roll process.
- Develop project plans and schedules by working with functional groups to develop controls and assure targeted margins.
- Creating reports which identifies results, trends and forecasts.
- Supporting EMEA Finance team with realtime reports
Knowledge & Experience:
- Must have ACA or ACCA or ACMA or CIMA
- Cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment essential
- Strong IT skills including proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Proven knowledge and experience in accounting and financial systems
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Find out more about us and check out our latest vacancies at www.hunterselection.co.uk
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 23623_1706550285
Salary: Up to £65000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: