Food Process Technologist
Food Process Technologist
Location – Newport
Days role Monday – Friday
£46,000 – £52,000
Large pension scheme
Bonus schemes in place
Health care scheme / Life assurance
I’m working with a large food manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Newport, they’re looking for someone that has experience in working closely with a food product, collaborating with all departments and improving capabilities. A great opportunity for someone that’s looking for a new challenge in a well established company that’s recently received large investment.
- Maintains process standards and settings for making great product consistently.
- Collaborates with site team for determining and validating all key process parameters and standard settings.
- Leads utilising existing equipment to the best of its ability to improve process control.
- Leads initiative on how to make great food product for production and engineering teams.
- Monitors daily manufacturing and quality data to identify opportunity for continuous improvement.
- Provides coaching and training around areas of expertise for the wider team.
- Collaborates to develop ideas and get approval for new factory processes including new machinery based on data analysis to ensure continuous improvements.
Experience & skills:
- Demonstrable experience of process improvement/change within a food manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of large-scale cooking and processing.
- Ideally, a food science degree / qualification
- If not, a qualification in a science-related field (i.e. chemistry, chemical engineering etc.)
- Experience in R&D, innovation, NPD
- Experience in food manufacturing
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 23677/617_1707384901
Salary: £46000 - £52000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: