FPGA Design Engineer
FPGA Design Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a FPGA Design Engineer to join a high tech imaging company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same as a FPGA Design Engineer the role offers career development within a first-class high tech environment.
Benefits:- Flexible working, 24 days annual leave Company Pension Scheme, BUPA Healthcare, On-site parking and Bonuses
Role & Responsibilities:
The post involves a wide variety of FPGA design tasks supporting infrared system design
This is a specialist role. Need to know the ins and outs of FPGA Design.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 5 years of significant experience in FPGA design and be able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the principals involved
- Verilog design on a range of FPGA and SOC devices (Xilinx, MicroSemi, Lattice, Altera).
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams on fast paced projects is expected.
- Experience of working in A multi-disciplinary teams on fast paced projects is expected. A good understanding of the interaction between the FPGA, software and hardware design disciplines is required.
- Knowledge of high level synthesis is advantageous
ST23253 / FPGA Design Engineer
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Samia Niha directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK. Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: FPGA Design Engineer_1702102283
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: