Global Product Manager
Global Product Manager – Bournemouth
£50,000 – £60,000 + up to 10% Bonus
25 days holiday + Banks increasing with service – Bonus up to 10% – Generous Pension Scheme – Life Assurance – Early Friday Finish – Exciting Travelling Opportunities
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Global Product Manager to join a Global Manufacturing company in the Bournemouth area.
With no day ever being the same the Global Product Manager role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure product strategies deliver maximum enterprise value by setting and delivering on a multigenerational product plan and managing the performance of current and new products throughout the product lifecycle
- Collect and synthesize customer needs and requirements (VOC) into product
- Working with the marketing team, continual analysis and understanding of the competitive situation, including substitute technologies, to enhance and create future value propositions
- Assess opportunity to rationalize SKU portfolio and develop a cost reduction/profitability improvement portfolio based on thorough review of product specs and customer demand as well as VA/VE analysis
- Understand design and engineering perspectives of key products to determine opportunity to improve function or cost efficiency
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering, Supply Chain, or relevant field; MBA is a distinct advantage
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (est. 25-50%)
- Proven successful experience in commercial, engineering, finance, or manufacturing/supply chain roles within a B2B market, preferably with global exposure. Cross-functional experience is a plus
- Process focused and result driven, understand priorities and is capable of delivering results to plan
- Portfolio management – ensuring resources are aligned and best utilized in support of the business and product line strategies
Package and Benefits:
- Salary for this role will be around £60,000 plus 10% bonus
- Hours – 39 hours per week (Mon-Thurs 8:00 am to 5:00 pm; Fri 8:00 am to 1:00 pm)
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Early finish on Friday
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for this role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Olly O’Hare on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 23074_1697022273
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + 10% Bonus, Generous pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Ferndown, Dorset