GMP Research Scientist
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a GMP Research Scientist to join a hugely exciting spin out of University of Bristol.
- Hybrid working
- Private medical
- On-site parking
Role & Responsibilities:
- Be the point of contact for GMP standards on site.
- Perform & develop cell culture processes for cell line generation
- Implementing quality control procedures to ensure cell line integrity
- Review and update SOPs for the lab.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within a GMP environment within a similar role
- Experience working mammalian cell culture
- Worked with molecular biology techniques such as PCR, qPCR, cloning etc.
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the GMP Research Scientist role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 23176_1698418775
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + hybrid working, private medical
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: