Graduate Design Engineer
Graduate Design Engineer
Civil/ Structural/ Construction related degrees
£21,000 – £24,000
- A starting salary between £21,000 – £24,000
- Opportunities for technical advancement
- Fantastic training – weekly workshops with senior engineers
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Health & Wellbeing Program
A well-established and successful manufacturer, this company is recognised as the market-leading brand within the industry and has a reputation for quality and innovation that is supported by its excellent technical team. They are currently looking to strengthen the technical team with the appointment of a Graduate Technical Engineer
This client would be interested in hearing from any graduates in Civil/ Structural/ Construction related degrees.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver quotes within set timescales to maintain company’s customer service targets.
- Prepare load assessments and load calculations.
- Specify standard off-the-shelf products, and also custom-made items designed specifically for relevant projects.
- Prepare calculations at the customer’s request to satisfy building control authority.
- Answer technical phone queries, whilst serving the customer with the highest level of technical and customer service.
- Collate information and prepare clear and structured technical reports on findings from sites.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Ideally a 2:1 Degree, or above, from Engineering-related discipline e.g. Building Engineering/Civil Engineering/Structural Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Manufacturing drawings
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Find out more about us and check out our latest vacancies at www.hunterselection.co.uk
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 22395/610_1706266115
Salary: £21000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent company benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: