Graduate NPD Engineer
Graduate NPD Engineer
£20-24,000 + company benefits
A leading manufacturer of bespoke equipment and systems are currently looking to recruit a Graduate NPD Engineer for their South Wales site. This company supply high quality products to blue chip clients and are a household name globally. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wishes to progress in their career, with 100% of profits being reinvested.
You will be working from the South Wales Facility and within a highly skilled engineering design team and you will be responsible for the engineering design & development of existing, new and special projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the design of new products as well as support improvement/ existing ranges and high profile/complex client special requests.
- Timely and approachable communication and support to other departments with inputs and outputs of the NPD process.
- Lead design reviews and steer product development direction based on the understanding of multiple areas of influence – Design for user’s needs, commercial and strategic direction, design for manufacture, and design communication of the Bisley brand and its values.
- Justify new products by carrying out user and market research and testing to industry standards.
- Working closely with senior leadership to define our long-term design strategy.
- Understand quality standards and perform risk assessment, DFMEA and internal/external testing accordingly.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Mechanical Graduate
- Sound knowledge of relevant design/ manufacturing techniques.
- Creative and innovative approach to problem-solving.
- Able to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- £20,000-£24,000 annual salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free car parking on site
- Private medical after 5 years’ service
- 4% pension
- Excellent long term & ongoing career development
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Jack Lavis on 02920 894900 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 02920 894900 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 20727/610_1658144038
Salary: Up to £24000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP