Graduate Telecoms Engineer
Graduate Telecoms Engineer – Wareham (Hybrid) – £20k-£25k DOE
We are looking for Graduate Telecoms Engineer for a leading Telecoms business. As Graduate Telecoms Engineer, you will be joining an established team helping to troubleshoot and resolver technical problems and escalating to other teams when required. You will be required to stick to agreed SLAs and do all in your power to hit these targets.
You will receive excellent training along with fantastic progression opportunities in an established and growing business. They will give you a personal development plan so you can reach your goals and hit pay rise opportunities with the business.
As a Graduate Telecoms Engineer, you will:
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
- Review and resolve support cases.
- Gain experience in Software patching, diagnostic testing and using remote tools to access machines.
- Create and update documentation.
- Assist senior engineers when required.
As a Graduate Telecoms Engineer, you will have:
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- High levels of energy and the want and ability to learn.
- Strong team skills and open to learning and sharing your experiences.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Knowledge on Networking components i.e., SQL, VoIP, Linux o/s, computer hardware
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If you are interested in this role of Graduate Telecoms Engineer or looking for something similar, please contact Alex MacDermott directly.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com.
Job Reference: 102685_1699526624
Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: