Head of Projects
Head of Projects
£50,000-£70,000+ scope DOE
Excellent benefits listed below
- Company shares and options
- 33 Days Holiday
- Overtime opportunities
- Private healthcare
- Income protection scheme
Due to an increase in demand of this fast-growing chemicals business, they are now recruiting for a Head of Projects to join their team in the Wirral Area on a days-based position.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company, aiming to become a market leader within the chemicals industry over the coming year. With a very large scope of this position, and shares available in the company, a growth-mindset individual would be the perfect fit, to provide them with a technical challenge and vast opportunities to develop with the site.
- Develop and manage the project design and build team.
- Effectively and safely manage projects using company ISO9001 processes.
- Monitoring progress against plans to deliver on time and in budget- supporting procurement with best value equipment and managing project processes.
- Develop and maintain project standards in line with regulatory and business requirements.
- Developing the use of project tools such as MS project.
- Responsible person for managing the CDM process for build including contractor management.
- Identification of project requirements and management of critical path workflows
- Ensure compliance with commissioning and hand-over process to operations team.
- Contribute to the longer-term business planning as part of multi-functional team, responsible for large projects input including CAPEX planning for delivering business goals.
- Develop close working relations with the commercial team as the sole point of contact for projects and enquiries, engage with clients as part of the company’s commercial strategies.
- Provide project processes & leadership for all company locations and staff.
- Lead and contribute to the generation of proposals in line with commercial requirements.
Skills and Qualifications
- A strong commitment to health and safety
- Experience of implementing large, complex projects in brownfield sites
- All-round appreciation of the various engineering disciplines – Process, Mechanical, E&I and Electrical
- The ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent communication and people management skills
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Enginee
Job Reference: HP100_1704285704
Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum + Salary DOE, Company Shares, 33 Holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: