Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor
Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor
£28,000 – £36,000 (Pro Rata for Part Time)
Enhanced Pension Scheme
Do you have previous experience as a Health & Safety Avisor/Co-ordinator?
Would you like to join one of the worlds most prestigious manufacturing companies who can offer continual training and progression to propel your career? They are known world wide for innovation, sustainability and developing the brands we all know and love.
The company have been established for around a century and year on year just dominate the market!
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
* Undertake the internal audit plans.
* Ensure Company safety policy, rules and procedures are understood and followed in all areas.
* Supporting incident and accident investigations in the Sourcing Unit where required and ensuring appropriate records are maintained and that all learning’s are cascaded across the factory.
* Provide support to Operational and Technical teams in carrying out Manual Handling, Task Based Risk and COSHH assessments when requested.
* Provide support/training in specific health areas such as safe manual handing/risk assessment/accident investigation etc.
* Manage relationships with Environment Agency and Utilities Providers.
* Undertake all necessary submissions to the Environment Agency including quarterly, annual and pollution inventory reporting
We are looking to get in contact with candidates who have had experience previously within Production & Manufacturing facilities, able to influence cross functionally.
You don’t need to of held a HSE Advisor role for 3-5 years, we are looking for candidates who have have previous experience within a HSE role and want to take that step up.
Ability to increase your earnings by 25% through a benefits scheme
An abundance of other world class benefits
On site parking
Free products from across the brand
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Becka Edwards directly at or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 20714_1657357188
Salary: £28000 - £38000 per annum + private medical, 33 days holiday, shares
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire