Health & Safety Officer
HEALTH & SAFETY OFFICER
£35,000 – £37,000
Days – Monday to Friday
My client is looking for an experienced H&S Professional to work closely with their flagship site. This company is a market leading manufacturer, and this role offers excellent scope for further development and growth in a H&S role within a great industry. This company is a progressive business, valuing investment into processes, staff, training & development across all departments.
- Provide expert support and guidance in all matters related to Health, Safety and Environment
- Provide support and guidance in legislative compliance
- Provide HSE leadership, guidance and oversight for all operational activities
- Support the review and revision of HSE procedures and work practices
- Provide input to high risk contractor management
- Support the development of the site local audit plans
- Support regulatory interfaces local authorities and emergency services
- Participate in incident investigation and risk management
- Management of COSHH register
- Site Focal point for Occupational Health
- Participate in workplace activities to raise the quality of HSE input, including workplace risk assessments, incident investigation and risk management
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous relevant HSE experience. (Minimum 2 years)
- NEBOSH certificate
- Experience in a production environment is required – open to hearing more about your manufacturing experience
- Growth within the business – will add training and development opportunities
- Ability to identify risks and provide safe solutions.
As a business, my client is a market leader within their industry and has a strong presence across the whole of the UK. With a growing portfolio of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: EHS720_1699524160
Salary: £35000 - £37000 per annum + Healthcare, Matched Pension + Further
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: