Up to £28,000
My client is the global leader in facilities services and leverages the industry’s most powerful knowledge base to meet the facility needs of its clients worldwide. Their vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable facility service firm. Globally they employ over 70,000 employees and operate in 48 countries.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships.
- Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility.
- Ensure all calls and emails are answered in a professional and timely manner in line with our contractual KPIs
- Plan and arrange subcontractor call outs, maintenance visits and delivery of materials within contracted SLAs
- Familiar with daily operations and specific scope of the contract to enhance performance and continue
- Collate and process timesheets weekly
- Maintain webquote system including raising quotes and housekeeping
- Achieve results within quality and time restraints.
- Perform with an understanding of business requirements and changes and ensuring continuous improvement.
- Actively participate in a diverse and effective team.
- Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly. Involve people and influence decisions.
- Raise purchase orders for goods and services as required
- Approve invoices, goods received notes and statements for payment purposes
- Understand and oversee Admin / Office procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard. Examples of these are (but not limited to):
a) To oversee the operation of the helpdesk efficiently ensuring all calls are dealt with and allocated to engineers in a timely manner
b) To oversee and monitor the information regarding Work orders is inputted into the client CAFM system accurately and in a timely manner
c) To oversee and also carry out general office / contract support duties
d) To assist the Account Manager and support in any other office duties seen fit.
e) To Manage closely all Work in Progress and advise on time scales and deadlines
f) To monitor and advise on comprehensive spend and ensure the spend spread sheet is meticulously kept up to date.
g) Control of a personnel and HR documents and training records
h) Overview of all sub-contractor logbooks and site log books
i) Over seeing statutory compliance maintenance and ensuring logbooks are updated accordingly
j) Producing various client reports and contract review packs as and when required
k) Monitor and maintain all stationary levels
l) Check that the printer and photocopiers are supplied with paper and change toner when required
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
[Essential] A good basic education is essential, with at least GCSE passes in Maths and English or equivalent.
[Essential] Good PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook – intermediate to advance level.
[Essential] Microsoft – PowerPoint, Excel, Word and outlook Skills
[Desirable] 3 years experience in a similar role.
[Desirable] Previous experience of a customer-facing role using operating systems such as Dynamics AX or Concept software.
Some financial / accounting experience would be an advantage.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 20514/900_1655988589
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Swansea