HR Administrator (Part time)
Heads of the Valleys NP22
Commutable from Rhymney, Tredegar, Ebbw Vale, Pontypridd, Caerphilly, Merthyr Tydfil, Abertillery, Blackwood
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 Days + Bank Holidays (Pro Rata)
- Employee assistance programme
- Matched 5% pension
- Funded company social events
- Free on-site parking and secure cycle shelter
- Discounts at local restaurant and local gym
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation who specialise in their field. With a strong orderbook and intent to double the businesses headcount this business provides excellent job security, and it is a great time to join the business. This role would be a great fit for an experienced Hr Administrator from a manufacturing environment. This is a part time role, on a fixed term contract and would provide excellent flexibility with regard to working hours.
- Processing Monthly Payroll inclusive of setting up new employees
- Tax code updates,
- Reviewing time sheets and liaising with managers for holiday/overtime queries.
- Issuing and setting up clocking cards for employees.
- Monitoring/clearing clock in card errors.
- Experienced in a HR/Payroll related position.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Data Analysis, pulling data from system, use of pivot tables
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jack Lavis directly at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02920 894900.
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 23699/400_1707387871
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: