£27,000 – £30,000 + Pension, Bonus, Holiday and Hybrid Working(1 day per week)
Days – Monday to Friday
My client is looking for an experienced HR Professional to work closely with the UK HR Manager at their flagship site in Liverpool. This company is a market leading manufacturer, and this role offers excellent scope for further development and growth in a HR role within a great industry. This company is a progressive business, valuing investment into processes, staff, training & development across all departments.
- Work in close partnership with HR Manager to develop and implement the People strategy
- Ensure Best Practice policies and processes are being implemented to recruit and select the right candidate for the role.
- Resolve incidents and provide support in the factory in everything related to labour relations and personnel administration (payroll, processing of dismissals, attendance control, absenteeism indicators, etc).
- Actively participate in HR projects and support the implementation of new personnel policies and HR related issues. In addition, you will ask make sure that all HR procedures are completed properly.
- Provide support in recruitment procedures: search for recruitment sources, offers, CV screening, interviews, etc.
- Lead the Onboarding process for new employees: helping to introduce them to the company, coordinating with the managers and different departments involved in the factory.
- Manage the courses and training program: making calls, preparing the rooms and materials, keeping track of the attendees and managing the necessary documentation.
- Working alongside trade unions and councils to ensure a smooth operation with the business.
- Support managers with the absence management policy and processes, i.e. Return to work interviews
- Keep up to date with UK employment legislation.
Skills and Qualifications
- CIPD OR Degree Qualification.
- Proven HR generalist experience.
- Thorough, up to date knowledge of employment legislation including Data Protection and GDPR.
- Influential – can gain the buy in and commitment from management and employees to adhere to policies and processes.
- Experience of Payroll system and Time and Attendance systems
- High level of computer literacy, including Microsoft Office.
- Effective Leadership skills with the drive to develop a high performing team
As a business, my client is a market leader within their industry and has a strong presence across the whole of the UK. With a growing portfolio of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: HRA_1655732813
Job Start Date: ASAP