HR Advisor (6 month Fixed Term Contract)
Benefits: 6% employer pension contribution, 25 days holiday + bank holiday’s, private medical, life assurance 2x salary
Are you a HR Advisor looking for an exciting new opportunity within a well-developed team? Does your ideal role include variety and flexible working options?
I am assisting an established Manufacturer in their search for a CIPD Qualified HR Advisor to join the department, the company culture is excellent and they are committed to continually improving the business.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Actively participate in driving a behavioural safety culture throughout the workplace.
* Coach, support and train to embed the coaching culture.
* Advise on complex and sensitive organisational and people issues to enable senior managers to take appropriate action. Provide support and guidance on individual cases, managing issues to timely conclusions.
* Attending meetings, acting as note taker, preparing correspondence.
* Develop effective working relationships with staff
* Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas for improvement.
* Advise on employment law
* Maintaining accurate personnel records.
* Collating, analysing and reporting trends and patterns relating to employment and employee relations.
* Develop and implement company policies
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Proven experience as a HR Advisor, preferably in a Manufacturing environment
* CIPD qualification
* Payroll experience
* Driving license – travel to 2 other local sites will be included in this role
Shifts & Benefits Package:
* Hours:- Monday – Thurs 8am – 5pm, Fri 8am – 4pm
* Salary:- £34,000 – £37,000
* Benefits:- 6% employer pension contribution, 25 days holiday + bank holiday’s, private medical, life assurance 2x salary
SE20041 / 534
“To apply please email your CV / resume to [ email@example.com ]”.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant, Louise Johnston-Allen on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 20126_1653381759
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Biggleswade, Bedfordshire