We are working on behalf of a Global manufacturing business based 15 miles outside of Norwich. Employing nearly 5,000 people worldwide across 18 countries, this is an excellent business to work for with lots of scope to progress and develop.
Having recently appointed a new Managing Director, 2022 is going to be an exciting, people-focused year and there couldn’t be a better time to join.
Due to someone in the business relocating, they are looking for a HR Manager to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing HR strategy in line with the company global and UK business strategy
- Design and implementation of company policies
- Monitor and reporting of HR metrics
- Manage employee compensation and benefits
- Oversee disciplinary and grievance investigations
- Ensure legal compliance through Human Resource Management
- Co-ordination of recruitment
- Responsible for providing payroll information to finance and checking monthly payroll
- Responsible for recording and monitoring employee absence
- Oversee and ensure on-boarding and induction process is followed for all staff
- Provide advice for Managers and employees to promote motivation
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- CIPD qualification essential
- HR generalist
- Up-to-date knowledge of employment law
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Knowledge of ISO/BRC advantageous
- IT literate with experience of MS Office and HR systems
Hours: Mon – Fri 37.5 hour week (flexi)
Hols: 25 days + bank hols
“To apply please email your CV / resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]”.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant, Louise Johnston-Allen on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 47281_1654873526
Job Start Date: Asap