Circa of £32,000
We have an exciting opportunity with a manufacturing client of ours, they’re looking for a HR Manager, our client are leading in the market for manufacturing food products, with exciting growth within the company happening.
Don’t wait, apply now!
- Supporting managers in all aspects of employee relations including investigations, disciplinary and grievance, performance management and employee engagement.
- Managing the health and wellbeing activities for employees. Managing the employee well-being hub, ensuring it is up to date.
- Reviewing and updating HR policies and procedures in line with employment law updates and business needs.
- Undertaking HR project work to align with the overall business strategy. For example – employee engagement surveys and action planning, implementation of a performance and development review process.
- Supporting the business with the administration of organisational design, resource planning and change management processes.
- Supporting departmental managers with learning and development activities, working with the Training Coordinator to source relevant training and funding opportunities. Covering the induction process in the absence of the Training Coordinator.
- Supporting the business in ensuring compliance with employment legislation and ethical trading initiative compliance.
- Previous HR management experience essential
- A-levels or equivalent.
- Agreement to undertake and complete CIPD training.
- Competent user of IT.
- Organisational skills.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to manage own time and work to deadlines.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 22857/200_1693581594
Salary: £32000 - £33000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire
Job Industry: Manufacturing and Production