🌿 Environment, Health and Safety Manager
🗺️ Milton Keynes
💷 £43,000 – £53,000
Do you have previous experience as a Health & Safety Supervisor or Lead?
Are you looking for your next multi-site role within manufacturing?
Your main roles and responsibilities would be as follows:
- Covering 4X Sites across the East
- Conducting Audits
- Risk assessments – analysing previous Risk assessments
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of the Health and Safety policies
- Provide advice, guidance and support at both strategic and operational levels as well as using your intuition to identify upcoming challenges and risks.
- Devise and improve the training matrix for all staff
We are looking to get in contact with candidates who have had experience previously within a Health & Safety Management role, have the ability to influence cross functionally.
£43,000 – £53,000
28 Days holiday increasing with service
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Becka Edwards directly at or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 21476_1694118955
Salary: £43000 - £53000 per annum + Car
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire