Industrial Electronic Repair Engineers
ELECTRONIC BENCH REPAIR ENGINEERS x 2 (Ref 138/514)
Stoke On Trent (Staffordshire)
£23,000 – £27,000 + Speed of Repair Bonuses + Significant O/T + Benefits.
Potential Earnings of between £30,000 – £45,000 per annum!
Due to an exciting period of company expansion, our client, a World Wide market leader in Industrial Electronic Repair is looking to add to its site repair and workshop team with two Electronic Repair Engineers. Working on a vast array of Industrial Scale Electronic Equipment and Machinery such as PLC’s, Servo Motors, Variable Speed Drives and Process Controls, you will be significantly challenged on a technical level on a day to day basis.
You may be a seasoned Electronic Bench Repair Engineer looking for your next challenge.
You may be an Electronic Repair Engineer working on small scale Electronics and looking for a heavier Industrial Electronic role and environment.
Or, you may be a Graduate with a Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering who is keen to work within a ‘Hands on’ context.
All three profiles of candidate are considered and welcome to apply.
* Testing Functionality of Industrial Equipment and Machinery Repaired
* Electrical/Electronic Fault Find and Repair
* Fault Finding down to Component Level on Printed Circuit Boards
* Working on PLC’s, PCB’s, Servo Motors, Variable Speed Drives, Timers, Counters and Temperature & Process Controls
* Utilising equipment such as Multi-Meters, Oscilloscopes and Function Generators
* Providing Technical Support to customers on occasion
* Working within a Team of other skilled Engineers and Technicians
Skills and Qualifications
* Electronic / Electrical Related Qualifications
* Experience in Fault Finding & Repair down to Component Level on PCB’s
* Strong Team Player
* Keen to work within a Progressive Business
* Market Leader in the Industrial Electronic Repair Industry
* Expanding Business with great routes for Progression
* Multi Million Pound Turnover Leading Company
* Company offer full training for engineers with basic skills aspiring to get into the industrial repair environment
If you feel this is of interest please send your CV directly to James Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 07891 585 356
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and
Job Reference: 2119 - 900_1653391911
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire