Industrial Engineer – Exeter
£35,000 – £45,000
6.4 weeks holiday including bank holiday – Free eye tests – Pension scheme and more!
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Industrial Engineer to join an renowned UK wide remediation company in the Exeter Area!
With no day ever being the same the Industrial Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the creation and the management of the companies process timings
- Undertake continuous training and development and producing written reports
- Conduct studies on continuous improvement ideas
- Create Value stream Maps
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- HNC/HND Engineering
- Process time management and performance rating experience
- Experience implementing Continuous improvement projects and manufacturing improvements within manufacturing
- 8D, FMEA, Value analysis and root cause analysis experience
Package and Benefits:
- 4 weeks holiday including bank holidays
- Free eye tests
- Pension Scheme
- Flexi-time scheme
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for this role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Shannon Webb on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 079862_1694084547
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + 6.4 weeks holiday inc BH, Pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: