Senior Infrastructure Engineer – £45k – £55k -Remote (occasional travel to Gloucester)
We’re seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer. You will be working within an established team working in primarily a project focused role. The environment is heavily Microsoft focused and we need someone with a varied background across IT Infrastructure.
You will be joining a successful business during a time of significant improvement across their IT function. They look after their staff, offer days out of the office, training, and progression as well as the ability to leave a lasting impact on a enterprise level business.
Key responsibilities for the Infrastructure Engineer:
- Working across Hardware and software issues (Project and BAU)
- Providing specialist guidance to junior colleagues
- Playing a leading role in scheduling installation work, liaising with stakeholders to ensure tasks are met.
- Produces and updates documentation
- Providing support for escalated tickets across their infrastructure, working to agreed SLAs
Skills/ Qualifications expected of the infrastructure Engineer:
- Excellent skills in O365
- Strong skills in Windows Servers 12 and above.
- Excellent knowledge in Active Directory, Group Policy
- Strong skills in most of: Exchange Online/ Hybrid, AzureAD, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Enterprise Apps and Defender
- Demonstrable experience in end-to-end delivery of IT projects
- Strong experience of virtualisation technologies (VMware/ Hyper-V)
- Ideally have qualifications in Microsoft
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact Alex MacDermott directly.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference: 102690_1700217826
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: