Injection Moulding Production Manager
INJECTION MOULDING PRODUCTION MANAGER
DEVELOPING MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
Commutable from Norwich, Lowestoft, Ipswich and Great Yarmouth
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- Performance monitoring staff, liaising with HR Manager where required
- Maintain discipline within the department, and undertaking disciplinary procedures as required
- Monitoring absence levels and dealing with any absence issues in line with company procedure.
- Accurate recording, management of and timely submission of payroll e.g. holidays, absences and time sheet
- Address new business quotes, encompassing best practice and cost effective solutions, supporting individuals involved
- Efficient utilisation of tooling and machine to maximise OEE
- Work to ensure efficient tool changes are undertaken to continually improve OEE
- Continuous monitoring of workloads and personal tasks across the department
- Oversee new product development control and reports
- Continuous improvement of product repeatability & reliability
- Continuous improvement of machine efficiency
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of working in Plastic Manufacturing – Injection Moulding preferred
- Engineering Technical Qualification & General Management Qualification
- Ability to work well under pressure in a reactive environment to ensure deadlines are met and monitor outcomes.
- Proven experience in a managerial position.
- Significant experience in a fast moving production environment.
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, call 01785 450167.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: IMPM_1699374781
Salary: Up to £50000 per annum + Pension, Holidays + Further Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: