An excellent opportunity to gain experience working for an international well known organisation. This company always put the employees first. You will receive 1st class training and support.
At first starting on a 12 month contract, working a shift pattern in an environment that is challenging and exciting!
Overall earnings will be around £40k. There will be internal opportunities to secure a permanent position for the right person after the initial 12 month contract.
This opportunity would suit someone with experience working withe Servers, Romote access, first line support, Windows.
Working to a 3 shift pattern, to maintain inhouse software and hardware equipment, and achieve maximum up time in production, as part of the central service team. To provide technical and applications support to customers for all hardware and software products on site. This may be done over the phone, or at customer site. To be part of the applications engineering team to support critical customers and/or projects.
Full systems training will be provided. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Operating Systems & Applications.
A basic understanding of networking principles will be an advantage.
1. To work as part of the team supporting solutions and related external equipment in production, working hand-in-hand with the rest of the team, reporting to the on-site team leader.
2. On site duties to include:
Error tracking, analysis and correction, log file analysis, system analysis (operating system), hotfix tests, reception of incidents, communication problems, operator failures and miscellaneous incidents.
Communication with 3rd level off site software support, managing customer co-ordination and execution of feedback from 3rd level support.
3. Responsible for assisting with on-site support of all their products, including customer training, product installation, resolution of customer issues and programming support.
4. Identify, define, develop and execute new or refined applications and support processes and procedures with all customers.
5. Collect customer requests, and work with project management, engineering and sales (if necessary) to provide an appropriate response.
6. Responsible for providing timely technical support via telephone and email or on-site support for all products to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
7. To undertake problem solving on all network installations
8. To diagnose problematic and inefficient performance of all products and take appropriate action to rectify performance.
9. To take ownership of the customer’s problem and with the support of the service team see the problem through to its conclusion.
10. To take ownership of jobs to ensure that they are concluded to the customer satisfaction.
11. To support sales and general service sales activities by developing and maintaining key customer relationships.
12. Within this role you may be required to support Synatec projects at other manufacturing plants dependent on business demands
3 shift pattern
6.30 -14.30 3 weeks
14.30 -22.30 -1 week
22.30-06.30 1 week
About £4k per year shift allowance
Phone cover 1 weekend in 6 (£120)
+ 5% Variable compensation bonus
Overall earnings will be around £40k. There will be internal opportunities to secure a permanent position for the right person after the initial 12 month contract
Working in team of 8 – Close knit
You will have – Good attitude, willing to work hard and be self aware.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more
Suitable candidates should apply immediately or by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Matt Hayes on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to them at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
it support software helpdesk router, server windows
Job Reference: MHITSUPP_1694086216
Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum + + lots of money, benefits, training.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: