£28,000 – £32,000
- Mon – Fri 8.30 – 4.30pm
- 25 days hols + bank hols
- Employer pension contribution scheme
Are you a Junior Buyer looking for a new venture in an exciting business with an impressive amount of growth ahead?
Do you enjoy working in a large Procurement department, with lots of opportunities for progression?
My client is an exciting manufacturer of bespoke products, with a real passion for the work they do. They are looking for a Junior Buyer from a manufacturing background, with a problem-solving mindset to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain commodity strategies
- Identify cost saving opportunities
- Maintain and build supplier relationships
- Manage supplier performance
- Provide Procurement/commercial input into cross-functional teams that effectively contributes to the organisation’s programme goals
- Identify supplier risk and develop robust risk mitigation strategies
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Background – manufacturing, automotive, aerospace, rail
- Worked with SAP or similar systems previously
- Previous experience in a Purchasing department
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Louise Johnston-Allen directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 20761_1657294009
Job Start Date: ASAP