Key Account Manager – South Region
Key Account Manager
South Region – Oxford, Essex
Home Based Role
Competitive Salary, please ask for more details
Pension, Life Assurance, Bonus Scheme, Car/Car Allowance
A leading manufacturer is looking for a skilled & ambitious Regional Key Account Manager to join the team. With a range of clients across the UK & Globally this opportunity offers long term technical challenge and progression. The successful candidate will be experienced in winning business, managing & developing accounts and possess a strong technical understanding.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, results driven sales professional with proven ability to both grow key accounts and hunt for new business
- The primary purpose of this role will be to manage an established and developing portfolio of regional strategic and key accounts AND target new business opportunities to deliver growth for the business.
- The role will define and implement growth plans that deliver against customer expectations and result in above market growth rates year on year.
- You will work closely with national account managers and vertical market specialists in targeting and managing the biggest potential customers in the region.
- This will involve key wholesalers, OEMs in Innovative industries.
- You will need to adopt a methodical approach, identifying key prospects, building relationships with key stakeholders within our customer’s design, procurement, and production functions, tracking projects and progressing opportunities through the sales pipeline.
- You will get products specified and will be a solutions provider for customers
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven successful experience in sales, business development and key account management
- Specification sales experience, with direct experience of electrical, fasteners
- Solution sales background, working with OEM end users
- Strong understanding of margin, profit metric
- Understanding and use of key account metrics to drive decision making
- Driving through and managing a sales pipeline
As a business our client is a true market leader within their industry with a strong presence across the UK. With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Find out more about us and check out our latest vacancies at www.hunterselection.co.uk
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 21002-G_1706192383
Salary: Pension, Bonus, Car
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Oxfordshire