£44,500 plus Overtime
A fantastic opportunity for a Lab Technician has arisen with an extremely successful manufacturer. They are currently undergoing a period of unprecedented growth with a huge merger recently taken place which has seen this business massively expand into new markets and as a result are in the market for multiple Lab Technicians.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist with product and process transfer from R&D to manufacturing
- Produce agarose resin products in accordance to ISO9001 and pharmaceutical standards.
- Carry out required tasks to produce agarose products in the pilot plant.
- Carry out all work procedures properly, reliably and safely
- Interact and work professionally with other scientists and engineers
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks as required by the Management of the company
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- A level in Chemistry.
- Laboratory experience (1-5 years) essential
- Available to work shifts, day shifts only
- Experience working in Medical, Pharmaceutical, Life Science, Healthcare markets would be desirable
- Able to manually handle raw materials, products and equipment up to 25 kg
- £44,500 + Overtime + benefits
- Progression available within the business
- Further Benefits
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 20189/617_1653477659
Job Start Date: Asap
Job Location: Llantrisant, Rhondda Cynon Taff