Lead Design Engineer
Senior Design Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Design Engineer to join an excellent manufacturer in the Gloucester area.
With no day ever being the same the Senior Design Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership to the Junior Designers, conducting reverse engineering analysis and design approval
- Develop design concepts against specifications and manufacturing methodologies
- Generate mechanical engineering drawings and 3D models using Fusion 360 and SolidWorks
- Lead in continuous improvement activities through researching new materials and technologies
- Drive on time delivery of projects to the highest standards and within budget
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Qualified in mechanical engineering with a number of years experience in industry – Aerospace design is preferred but not essential
- Experience conducting FEA and reverse engineering
- Project management experience
- Proficiency in CAD Software packages such as AutoCAD, Fusion 360 and SolidWorks
Package and Benefits:
- Up to £60,000 Depending on Experience
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Senior Design Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Ella Evans on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22877_1694016876
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Dursley, Gloucestershire