Lead Design Engineer
Lead Design Engineer
- £38,000 – £45,000
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monday – Friday
- Free Parking on site
- Death in service
- Life insurance
- Free company lunches
- + more
My client are looking for a Lead Design Engineer to join their growing team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Interpret product and sub-system requirements into functional design specifications.
- Generate electrical and software architectures at both a product and sub-system level.
- Produce high-level design concepts to meet specified requirements.
- Generate electrical component specifications.
- Generate software specifications.
- Oversee the design and development of software.
- Providing sign off technical content.
- Support the commissioning of products, from initial debug to functionality verification.
- Represent the Control Systems team in projects ranging from New Product Development to Value Engineering.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of several Engineers.
- Support continuous improvement by being involved in the generation and updating of departmental design processes.
- Interface with other areas of the Engineering function to ensure the efficient integration of the control system into the wider product.
- Be able to work on projects ranging from sub-system concepts to proven production machines.
- Manage project work and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
I am looking to talk with candidates with the following skills:
- Must be able to operate efficiently and accurately using AutoDesk Inventor 2021 or Autodesk AutoCAD.
- Ability to read and understand technical construction and engineering drawings.
- Experience or knowledge of iLogic would be an advantage.
- Ideally educated to degree level in an engineering discipline.
- Driving license and passport.
- Previous microsoft suite experience.
- Autodesk inventor & knowledge needed.
- Manufacturing background is preferable.
- Prior to starting work due to the security level, you will be required to complete Disclosure Scotland Standard Vetting.
- It will also be part of your role to obtain SC clearance.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant, Dominic Jones directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 20803_1658334398
Salary: £38000 - £45000 per annum + 25 + Banks. Parking, Sick Pay, Discounts
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: