Lead Engineer – Electrical bias
Engineering Team Lead
£42,000-£43,500 + Training and Progression
Due to an increase in customer demand in our clients business, they are now recruiting for an Elec Bias Lead Engineer to join their team in the Oldham Area on a Days based position.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a growing organisation with strong training and progression opportunities for an Electrical bias Engineer who is keen on excellent career progression.
- Responsible for the efficient running of all equipment on site
- Reporting directly into the Operations Director, oversee all machine inspections, servicing, repair, and 2 engineers.
- Completing planned and reactive maintenance on all mechanical and electrical faults, leading electrical maintenance repairs.
- Minimise downtime and cost of machine failures by reviewing machine breakdowns.
- Identify training needs of staff, liaising this directly to Factory Managers, supporting in the development of site engineers.
- Liaise with the production planning team to schedule machine maintenance reviews, servicing and repair.
- Ensure stock and materials are kept up to level for routine machine maintenance tasks.
- Ensure a well kept workshop and essential spares storage area.
- Ensure the Health and Safety relating to machines on site is adhered to, monitored, managed and staff are fully trained in the risks.
- Aid business and organisational development with other functions
- Keep up to date with own technical / personal skills training and progression available
- Ensure all required suppliers are approved and accounts are kept up to date.
- Manage the workload of site engineers, along with holidays and absences
Skills and Qualifications
- Electrical Engineering qualifications
- Strong Electrical engineering skillset
- FMCG Manufacturing industry experience
- Team leading and Supervisory experience is beneficial
- Great communication and organizational skills
- A willingness to progress and develop as an engineer and leader
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: ELE100_1707413332
Salary: £42000 - £43500 per annum + Progression, Training
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: