Lead Quality Engineer
Lead Quality Engineer
Monday to Friday, Days
£40,000 to £45,000
- Excellent Pension
- Life Assurance
- Bonus Scheme,
- 25 Days Holiday + 8 Days Bank Holiday
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lead Quality Engineer to join the customer team at a leading manufacturer. The successful candidate will have a role leading to any internal or external customer-related processes developing close working relationships across all stakeholders. This is a great role for a motivated individual with manufacturing experience to join a progressive business.
- Engage with internal and external customers, engineering, and production in relation to quality on site
- Lead problem resolution for system, process, and product issues. Lead implementation of containment actions. Determine root cause and implement corrective / preventative actions. Prepare of 8D reports
- Support training of various teams on quality procedures and ensure compliance to best practices
- Analyse data and prepare report on business metrics on a weekly, monthly basis as required
- Train various teams on quality procedures and ensure compliance with best practices.
- Provide instructions for successful implementation of process changes.
- Identify training needs within quality team to meet quality and industry requirements
- Help develop a culture of compliance, continuous improvement and learning across the quality department
Skills and Qualifications
- Experienced working in a manufacturing environment working in a safe and effective manner.
- Previous quality assurance experience and demonstrated use of quality tools/methodology.
- Experienced in writing process documentation including Works Instructions, Quality Control Plans, and relevant quality documentation.
- Problem solving methodology
- Worked with multidisciplined quality teams, indentifying training needs
As a business our client is a true market leader within their industry with a strong presence across the UK. With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to directly to Ben Watkins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: 23161_1698251851
Salary: Pension, Bonus, Holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Didsbury, Greater Manchester