Up to £40,000
Morning & Afternoon Shifts
- 33 Days Holiday
- Sick Pay Scheme
Our client is a South Wales food manufacturer that values hard work, teamwork and developing people. They are a leading manufacturer in their field and are now looking to add a maintenance engineer to their growing engineering team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Breakdown support and Preventative Maintenance within a high volume, FMCG environment.
- Maintenance, trouble shooting, operating and efficiency improvements on a wide variety of kit, involving conveyors, packaging machines, etc.
- Assisting with on going development to machinery and continual process improvements.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Excellent problem solving & analysis
- High volume industry experience is highly beneficial
- Strong fault-finding and breakdown skills
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 22318/534_1697708044
Salary: £38000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: