£45,000 + Bonus Scheme, Training, Pension, Life Assurance, holidays
My client, a global manufacturer is looking for a versatile, hands-on maintenance engineer to join their growing engineering department. This is an excellent role with on-the-job training, external courses and continuous investment into the engineering team at this progressive manufacturing facility.
Working on continuous improvement projects and working in a safe manner inline with Health & Safety procedures. If you have proven maintenance experience in a FMCG related industry this is a great opportunity for the long term.
- Carry out preventative maintenance on all production-based equipment and constantly looking at opportunities to improve their effectiveness.
- Provide a fast and efficient reactive breakdown repair service to ensure production targets are met.
- Take responsibility for all the maintenance activities during night shifts, assisting the production team leaders in prioritising work.
- Support the project engineering team in installing and validating new production equipment and taking responsibility for them on handover to production.
- Support 5S activities throughout the business.
Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified to a minimum of National Certificate level in an electrical discipline.
- Served a recognised apprenticeship in a relevant discipline, NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- 18th Edition wiring regulations.
- 2391 or 2395 Electrical Inspection and Testing preferable.
- Experience working in a production-based maintenance environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Experience working with a wide range of automatic production equipment.
As a business our client is a true market leader within their industry with a strong presence across the UK. With a secure portfolio of clients these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: 150918604_1694785356
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester