Job Title – Maintenance Engineer
Location – Ebbw Vale
Shift Pattern – 4 on 4 off
What you get:
Parking on Site
My client is a large FMCG manufacturing business with continued growth and investment. Great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge in a well established business, career development and growth within the company.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Minimise production downtime and related quality issues related to machinery condition.
- Minimise production downtime and quality losses related to machine performance and breakdown through the provision of a skilled and responsive front line maintenance service.
- Complete scheduled planned and preventative routines and undertake necessary corrective actions.
- Participate as a member of the shift team in investigating and correcting process, product and quality related issues.
- Maintain and develop the physical environment of the company as a safe, secure and productive place to work.
- Participate in fault finding, diagnostic and corrective actions to maintain and improve the operation of the process equipment.
- Act as incident coordinator (on shift) in the event of major breakdowns and or incidents requiring the involvement or possible call in of other maintenance and support services.
- Participate as a member of the shift team in investigating and correcting process, product and quality related issues, and the delivery of robust corrective actions.
- Undertake predictive, preventative, fixed interval and planned maintenance activities as part of the overall planned maintenance regime under the management of the Engineering leadership.
- Any other reasonable activities which may arise which are consistent with the job title, your skills, qualifications and experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be multi-Skilled.
- Will need Mechanical & Electrical Fault-finding experience – Control Panels Electrically.
- You will ideally come from FMCG – need to of worked in high paced environments.
- NVQ Level 3 or higher in Mechanical or Electrical engineering / maintenance.To apply
please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 21582/534_1695054496
Salary: £39000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent